Posted by Admin on November, 03, 2020
Antreol 1 mg is the Anastrozole tablet prescribed to the patients for the treatment of breast cancer. The medicine may also use to treat some gynecological problems and infertility. The medicine is used with other treatments such as radiation or surgery to treat breast cancer in women who have attained menopause. Usually, Anastrozole is an aromatase (an enzyme) inhibitor. Some breast cancers can grow faster by estrogen. Antreol 1 mg (Anastrozole) treats cancer by decreasing the amount of estrogen which is a natural female hormone produced in the body. Antreol 1 mg is a non-steroidal medicine that helps to slow or reverse the growth of breast cancers.
How Antreol 1 mg is taken?
The medicine is taken as per the advice of the doctor. The number of doses is taken each day and the duration of the medicine depends on the patient’s medical problem. The tablet is taken at the same time every day to ensure consistent levels of medicine in the body. The medicine is taken with or without food. The treatment of this medicine may be long-term and the patient may require continuing the medicine for several years for a better result.
Side effects of Antreol 1 mg:-
• The medicine may cause blurred vision.
• It may cause chest pain.
• It may cause dizziness.
• It may cause headache
• It may lead to shortness of breath.
• It may cause vaginal bleeding or dryness in many women.
• Hair loss is a common problem during the medication.
• It may lead to a change in mood.
• It may cause hot flashes.
• It may cause cough.
• Patients have a complaint about loss of appetite during the medication.
• The medicine can lead to weight gain in many women.
• The patients also suffer from Joint pains during the medication.
• The medicine may cause a sore throat.
• It can cause nausea.
• It may cause stomach pain.
• It may cause an extremely severe skin reaction with ulcers or blisters on the skin.
• It may cause allergic (hypersensitivity) reactions including face, lips, or tongue.
Warning and precautions for Antreol 1 mg:-
Before starting the medication you should consult your doctor. Inform your doctor about the following:-
• If you have not yet gone through the menopause and still have menstrual periods.
• If you are taking other medicines that contain tamoxifen or estrogen.
• If you have or ever had a condition that affects the strength of the bones i.e. osteoporosis.
• If you have or had liver or kidney problems.
• The medicine may cause harm to the fetus. Let the doctor know if you are pregnant.
Do not stop taking these tablets, unless your doctor asked you to do so.
A wide assortment of medicine is offered by Antreol 1 mg exporters and suppliers in India. The leading exporters strive to provide optimum quality and effective medicine. They ensure to conduct tests of the entire range on different parameters. The procuring process of Antreol 1 mg is managed by the qualified and experienced team of professionals of the exporters. The entire lots are produced under hygienic conditions ensuring the effective formulations and are provided to the clients with damage-free packaging.
Demega Formulations and Exports is a well-known Exporters and Suppliers of Pharmaceutical Products and Pharmaceutical Formulations based in Nagpur, Maharashtra. With the professional experience and support of our team, we serve our qualitative range of products worldwide. We are a reputed Exporters and Suppliers of a wide range of effective Pharmaceutical Products which includes Allergy Medicines, Alzheimer Tablets, Anthelmintic Medicines, Anti Alcohol Tablets, Anti Anxiety Medicines, Antibiotics Medicines, Anticancer Medicines, Antidepressant Medicines, etc.
This entry was posted on November, 03, 2020 at 17 : 17 pm and is filed under Pharma Tablets. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.