Home › Products › Birth Control Medicines › Femilon Tablets
||Femilon Tablet is a combination of two medicines used for contraception and in the treatment of irregular periods.
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||All Countries Except India
T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
5 - 7 working days
Tablets pack in bubble envelop.
Hailing from Nagpur(India), the company is known for providing only quality products at reasonable prices. For settling down the financial transaction with our clients through transfer of money, we make available different payment options including online and offline payment procedures.
- Femilon contains Desogestrel 0.15mg Ethinul Estradtol 0.02mg
- Desogestrel is a type of progestetrone used to prevent pregnancy especially in women not able to tolerate estrogens or are breast feeding.
- Desogestrel is a type of the progestogen, a female hormone, and acts by preventing the egg cell from ripening.
- Synthetic steroidal compound with Estrogenic activity. Menopause (Hormone replacement therapy) Oral contraception. Threatened or habitual abortion. Dysmenorrhea Dysfunctional uterine bleeding. Failure of ovarian development. Hirsuitism. Senile osteoporosis. Post menopausal osteoporosis. Breast cancer. Prostatic carcinoma. Suppression of post partum lactation.Senile vaginitis. Delayed puberty in girls. Acne (Not usually given).
- Estrogens diffuse into their target cells and interact with a protein receptor. Target cells include the female reproductive tract, the mammary gland, the hypothalamus, and the pituitary. Estrogens increase the hepatic synthesis of hormone binding globulin (SHBG), thyroid-binding globulin (TBG), and other serum proteins and suppress follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) from the anterior pituitary.
Looking for "Femilon Tablets" ?