We have achieved a distinct and renowned position in the market by offering an impeccable quality Kwiknic that is ionotropic receptors composed up of five homomeric or heteromeric subunits. This Kwiknic is a stimulant drug that acts as an agonist at nicotinic acetylcholine receptors. Also, this Kwiknic is stringently tested on diverse quality parameters before the final delivery. Customers can avail this Kwiknic from us at market leading rates within committed time frame.
- Safe to consume
- High purity
- Enhanced shelf life
- Kwiknic contains Nicotine which is a stimulant drug that acts as an agonist at nicotinic acetylcholine receptors. These are ionotropic receptors composed up of five homomeric or heteromeric subunits.
- In the brain, nicotine binds to nicotinic acetylcholine receptors on neurons in the cortico-limbic pathways.
- This causes the channel to open and allow conductance of multiple cations including sodium, calcium, and potassium. This leads to depolarization, which activates voltage-gated calcium channels and allows more calcium to enter the axon terminal.
- Calcium stimulates vesicle trafficking towards the plasma membrane and the release of into the synapse. binding to its receptors is responsible the euphoric and addictive properties of nicotine. Nicotine also binds to nicotinic acetylcholine receptors on the chromaffin cells in the adrenal medulla. Binding opens the ion channel allowing influx of sodium, causing depolarization of the cell, which activates voltage-gated calcium channels.
- Calcium triggers the release of from intracellular vesicles into the bloodstream, which causes vasoconstriction, increased blood pressure, increased heart rate, and increased blood sugar.