Strong industrial base along with a wide area network, we deliver the range in the stipulated time span. As we are instrumental in supplying excellent quality Bimat Eye Drop, we are named amid the celebrated names in the industry.
- Bimat are eye drops given to alleviate intraocular pressure in patients diagnosed with glaucoma. By alleviating the pressure the risks of blindness associated with this condition are significantly reduced.
- In addition to aiding patients suffering from glaucoma, Bimat Eye Drops can also be useful for those with hypotrichosis of the eyelashes as when applied to eye lashes it can encourage growth and thickening.
Dosage and administration
- If you wear contact lenses always remove them before applying the eye drops.
- To apply, hold your eye open and carefully squeeze a few drops into your eye. As soon as you have done this slowly close and reopen you eyes to help spread the liquid over the eye.
- In order to apply the eye drops to your eye lashes you will need to purchase additional applicators from a pharmacy. To apply, squeeze a one drop of the solution onto the applicator's tip, then run the applicator along your eyelash. Each applicator should be used for one eyelash only and immediately thrown away after use to avoid contamination.