Home › Products › Antiviral Medicines › Natclovir Injection
||Natclovir 500mg Injection is an antiviral medicine used to treat viral infections caused by cytomegalovirus (CMV) in immunocompromised people who have undergone an organ or bone marrow transplantation
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||All Countries Except India
T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
5 - 7 working days
Injection pack in bubble box.
In our spacious warehouse, we store the entire lot under safe environment ensuring zero damage to the products. Moreover, we have hired experts to keep a check on the same. We have most up-to-date machines and cutting-edge technologies to make sure that the products are packed accurately. This assures that the products are safe from the external damaging factors.
- Natclovir is an antiviral drug. It slows the growth and spread of the cytomegalovirus.Natclovir is used to treat and prevent infections caused by cytomegalovirus. This infection usually occurs in patients who have suppressed immune systems such as patients with AIDS and organ transplant patients.Natclovir may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide.
- Possible side effects of Natclovir.
- Serious side effects affecting the blood have been reported with the use of Natclovir. Decreased levels of blood cells (white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets) have occurred. Your doctor may monitor your blood with blood tests.
- An allergic reaction (difficulty breathing; closing of the throat; swelling of the lips, tongue, or face or hives)
- Paleness and fatigue that may be signs of anemia (a low level of red blood cells);
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Fever or signs of infection or numbness or tingling in a part of your body.
Looking for "Natclovir Injection" ?